Save money by keeping heat in and cold out of your crawl space!
Repair required. Old crawl space access wells can hurt a home’s curb appeal and allow moisture, cold drafts and pests into the crawl space.
Crawl space access wells are often ugly, unsightly pits that are generally seen as a necessary evil in a home. More often than not, they’re made out of concrete, wood, or even metal.
Over time, these wells will begin to fill with leaves, plants, and debris. The wood will rot, the metal will rust, and when it rains or snows, they’ll fill with water, flooding the crawl space.
At Florida Foundation Authority, we specialize in crawl space repair. We can install covered crawl space access wells that will not allow water to leak into your crawl space and will never rust, rot, or corrode. We offer free estimates throughout Greater Orlando – schedule yours today!
Covered Crawl Space Entry Well
The Entry Well is a durable plastic crawl space access well that we offer as part of our crawl space vapor barrier system. Providing an airtight cover, it serves as a crawl space access well AND door combined! It is also moisture-proof and never requires painting or regular maintenance.
Made to replace those old concrete, wooden, or metal crawl space access wells, it’s just what you need for a more attractive and long-lasting choice.
Entry Well Specifications
- Long-Lasting Durability — The rigid plastic design will hold up to daily wear and tear. Its rigid plastic design ensures that it will never rot, rust, or need paint.
- Lockable Design — For increased security and protection, The Entry Well can be secured shut with a locking device.
- Three Attractive Colors — The Entry Well is available in green, brown, and beige colors.
Crawl Space Access Wells
This is an excellent choice if you need to replace deteriorated wood or metal window wells or crawl space access wells.
The Access Well is our answer to those old, corroded metal window wells and rotted wood entryways that are such eyesores for some homes. This is a perfect option if you want to replace your old, ugly crawl space access well or any window wells.
Once installed in your home, it will nicely finish off the outside of your home, complementing the landscaping around your house. A bed of gravel is laid along the bottom of the well, which assists in drainage to help keep out flooding water.
Access Well Specifications
- Easy access To Crawl Space — Each unit is 48″ wide, allowing for easy access to your crawl space door or entryway.
- Fully customizable — The Access Well is fully customizable, allowing for 21″, 36 3/8″, and 51 3/4″ depths.
- Durability & Long Life — Our access wells are designed with heavy-gauge, durable polyethylene, which will never rot, corrode, or need paint. Clean stone is poured into the bottom for drainage.
Get started with crawl space needs today
If you’re interested in installing access wells or completing any kind of crawl space project, Florida Foundation Authority has the experience and tools needed to repair your crawl space and keep your home safe and dry. Contact us online to schedule a free estimate! We serve homeowners in Oviedo, Orlando, Deltona and areas nearby.