While many foundation problems are similar, each one demands a customized solution to provide the best value and performance. At Florida Foundation Authority, we take pride in making the costs for these repairs as clear and easy to understand as we possibly can.
To help you decide if our solution is right for you, we provide free foundation repair quotes. Each quote includes an on-site inspection, a professional assessment of your foundation issue, and a detailed cost quote that we build with you for your home. To schedule your free quote, contact us by phone or e-mail today!
Why should I fix my foundation?
Many homeowners wonder if foundation repair is a necessary expense. At Florida Foundation Authority, we strongly recommend fixing any problems for the following reasons:
- The problem will get worse: A foundation problem never gets better on its own. As it gets worse, the problem will cost more to fix.
- Resale value: Who wants to buy a house with a foundation problem? Nobody!
- Appearance: Foundation problems often cause ugly cracks — not only in the foundation itself but also inside the home.
- Door and window operation: As your foundation fails to hold the structure in place, your house will bend and twist. This will cause doors and windows to stick and jam.
- Use of space: Sometimes you can lose the use of your space because of foundation failure. That’s not what you paid for when you bought your home!
- A safer home: It’s unusual, but disasters like foundations collapsing, chunks of brick veneer falling off the house, and other serious safety hazards do emerge.
- Minimize pests’ interest: Insects and animals can get into your home through cracks in the foundation, becoming unwanted and uninvited guests.
We help you find the right solution at the right price
Every foundation and every foundation repair job is different. There is no “one size fits all” solution, which is why there is no one standard price for foundation repair. Our foundation experts inspect your home and create a custom plan that best suits your needs, ensuring you get the services you need without going over on the cost.
All of our certified representatives are trained on how to design a foundation repair system that will give you successful results without “over-engineering” a system that costs more than it should. Your representative will be basing the cost of your repair off a price sheet. You’re protected from variable pricing, and you won’t need to worry about negotiating.
The bottom line…
We never start by pricing high only to offer a discount at the end that makes you feel you’re getting a “great” deal. Although the cost for a foundation repair will vary depending on the type of system and level of difficulty, you can rest assured that you will get a fair, competitive price for your final results. What’s more, all our products are backed by a full written warranty.