Fixing any cracked or sinking concrete takes time and consideration, no matter where you live. If you’re looking, though, for a solution that’s non-invasive and fast-acting, you’ll want to consider a PolyRenewal Injection.
PolyRenewal injections aim to replace mudjacking as a concrete repair solution. There’s more versatility to these injections than you may first believe. Talk to the contractors working in the Orlando, FL, area, and you’ll see that PolyRenewal injections may be the solution to your concrete slab woes.
What Is PolyRenewal?
If you’re looking for a lifting measure that works explicitly with concrete, you’re in luck. PolyRenewal is an expanding foam that professional contractors can inject straight underneath your cracking, uneven concrete slabs.
PolyRenewal is meant to replace the mudjacking process by providing you with a less-invasive concrete lifting and leveling solution. There are various practical uses for this state-of-the-art repair. You can use PolyRenewal injections to level concrete driveways, porches, patios, sidewalks, and more.
How does PolyRenewal work, though? In general, contractors will take the following four steps to use PolyRenewal effectively around your home:
- Drill holes large enough for the injections in your existing concrete, usually the size of a penny.
- Insert injection ports.
- Begin the injection process, filling the void beneath your concrete with environmentally friendly PolyRenewal foam.
- Seal and smooth over the injection points.
Effectively, PolyRenewal fills the voids that may have sprung up in your concrete while also providing your slab the boost it needs to remain in one place. That said, there are non-traditional circumstances into which PolyRenewal can play, all of which will help you overcome any long-term damage that’s been done to your concrete slabs.
The Advantages of PolyRenewal
As mentioned, PolyRenewal is meant to replace the mudjacking process when it comes to the care and keeping of your property. What benefits does PolyRenewal have over alternative means of concrete repair and lifting?
Think of it this way: when you use PolyRenewal to support your property, you get:
- A Waterproof Barrier and Lift –. If you want your repairs to last, you’ll need your lifting and repair measures to be as watertight as possible. Luckily, PolyRenewal wicks off water, serving as the perfect hydrophobic barrier.
- A Chemical Barrier – PolyRenewal does more than just protect your property from additional cracks or leaks. If there are any chemical spills in your area, or if you’ve just used too much weed killer, PolyRenewal will keep these unwanted chemicals from entering your home.
- Shorter-Then-Average Cure Times – Concrete repair takes time, no matter what solution you’re using. The good news, however, is that no matter how big your problematic concrete slab is or how significant your damage, PolyRenewal cures within 15-30 minutes, so there’s no waiting around to use your driveway, patio, sidewalk, or other area repaired with this solution.
All of these benefits pale in comparison when considering PolyRenewal’s flexibility. If you’re looking for concrete repair and protective measures, PolyRenewa is the solution to use. While it’s far from a cure-all, you’ll be able to talk to your contractor about the injections’ extracurricular uses to see just how far this product can take you.
When To Use PolyRenewal To Boost Your Concrete
When is it time to take advantage of a PolyRenewal injection? PolyRenewal is most often used to lift settling concrete slabs outside such as sidewalks or pool decks. In other circumstances, it can be used to repair the concrete slabs inside your home.
Luckily, a slipping concrete slab will often give itself away. Keep an eye out for some of the following, and you’ll have a better idea as to when it’s time to call the professionals:
- Settling concrete patios, front walks, pool decks, and steps
- Uneven interior slabs
- Floor cracks
- Tripping hazards
If any of these symptoms start to appear around your home, reach out to the contractors in your area as soon as possible. They’ll be able to inspect your home and provide you with a free quote on potential services, whether you’re dealing with a cracked slab or more serious slippage.
Don’t let the weather in Orlando, FL, sink your home. Get in touch with your local professionals to see whether or not PolyRenewal injections are the solutions for you.