We are seeking an Operations Assistant to join our incredible team! The ideal candidate will be friendly, warm, genuine, and dependable.
Florida Foundation Authority’s purpose is to redefine the construction industry by pushing beyond the status quo and providing our customers with a remarkable experience. At our sister company, Ohio Basement Authority, we have been recognized with the following awards for our achievements:
- BBB Torch Award for Business Ethics
- Columbus CEO Top Workplaces
- Angie’s List Super Service Awards (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Star Performer Award – Enerbank USA
- National Radon Defense – Rising Star Award
If you are interested in being the “voice” and “face” of our company and want to be appreciated for the value you bring to the team, apply today to join us as our Operations Assistant.
Has a primary duty of performing office work directly related to the management and general business operations of the company, including exercising discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance, including all aspects of the essential job functions below. Supports the company’s management, purpose, mission, and values.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Provides administrative support for the company.
2. Maintains excellent communication and collaboration with the marketing department.
3. Provides tactical support to the company’s departments.
4. Is an ambassador for the company’s culture and purpose.
5. Graphic Design as needed
6. Networks and represents the company well in business, community, and marketing groups.
7. Represents the company at home shows, trade shows, and other events.
- 1+ years of experience in a receptionist or customer service role preferred
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven experience in operating a multi-line phone system
- Desire and ability to provide remarkable customer service
At FFA, we redefine our industry not only for our customers but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply!
Feel free to include a photo of yourself!
The ability to speak Spanish is preferred, not required.